Future of Humanity


Brace yourself readers, this month The Story Villa fast forwards time to take you to the inevitable future of humanity.

One day when I was checking my mail inbox, I discovered a new mail there among the friend requests. It was dated to be sent on 28th Feb 3000.I thought that to be a technical fault and just ignored. Further I found that its sender was someone Retnapeel the strangest name I have ever seen, a name which was one of its own kind. When I read the mail with utmost curiosity it went like this.
Hi! I know that I am a stranger for you but if the life expectancy of your century would miraculously increase then there are chances that you would know me. Instead of injecting more complexions in straight direct way I give the introduction that you are my ancestor , a citizen of this transformed earth of 30th century and mailing you by our recently developed time machine mailing services which have become free nowadays because people can’t check whether the mail has really reached or not, So with dead hopes and for the sake of time passing I am mailing you. Due to scarcity of name these days we had to alter the name of our ancestors I had done yours please don’t mind .I had read a lot about our past ,and specially the history before the 3rd world war fascinated me a lot. Comparatively the scientific development which are serving as the basis of mankind today are more interesting , that had only helped in the survival of the homo sapiens beneath these raised water levels, in a underwater society. Although we have adopted to this changed niche but still synthetic survival suffocates, in the name of nature today only the blue water around and some survived flora and fauna exists. In spite of that cricket fever is still on. IPL 951 has just finished with the finals between Bijapur Red Backs And Gandhinagar Legenders. Although no such region exists now, every boundaries being washed. So to conserve the history these names had been sticked. GL won but some leaks beneath the pitch disappointed most of the spectators and bowlers of BRB. We occasionally go to the water surface for Suryadarshan and for taking some natural vitamin D .Our last trip was amazing because we went there by our own submarine. It’s second hand but some fixing of leaks and pasting of Brinjal+Potato capsules advertisement made it like new.I had read that in your time a man took a giant leap for mankind by putting his left leg first on moon. This tickles me a lot when I see in my back the thousands of steps I had taken. Even my tamed robotic dog has hundreds of friends in moon with which it constantly remains in touch by their own social networking site, their Facebook to increase our security. Ooops! world limit hitting hard. Hope if this mail is received by you I would like to convey oyu the good news that the scientists are in the brink of inventing the time machine. So, after some years you would be able to see us. So see you soon till then bye.
10% confusion,10% fear,20% excitement,20% moronic and 40% complexion engulfed my mind at the same time. A migraine spread over my head. I was unable to believe my eyes. I didn’t know how after that my PC suffered electricity breakdown. When I reopened my system and checked my mail nothing like that was there. My memory hammered me badly. Earth slipped beneath my foot. No evidence of that remained with me. Whatever it was, a truth or a prank by a Webster but I got some essence of the unignorable reality of our future’s forecast. I coined it to be a cyber illusion.

Comments

Popular Posts